For Immediate Release
Vancouver, BC – BCNET has selected Microserve as a pre-qualified vendor for audio-visual (AV) equipment and services: https://www.bc.net/service-catalogue/audio-visual-equipment-and-services-roster.
Benefits for BCNET Members
- Expertise: Access to pre-qualified AV experts that can meet your strategic, operational and project-related needs in all regions of British Columbia.
- Reduce Risk with leading performance standards: Microserve supports best practices for AV and is compliant and certified with current industry standards. Our AV experts are accredited as Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) and may also have other certifications such as Certified Designer (CTS-D) and Certified Installer (CTS-I).
- Access to leading AV solutions & Competitive Pricing: Purchase hardware and services from a comprehensive catalogue of OEM equipment including, but not limited to, Crestron, Extron, Polycom and Cisco.
- End to End AV Services: Access pre-negotiated rates and value-added lifecycle management services
- Reduce your administrative efforts with a pre-qualified roster of vendors.
About Microserve – Your Partner for IT Solutions
Microserve is a BCNET-approved AV vendor for hardware and software solutions for business communications, meeting rooms and conference rooms, allowing for seamless remote meetings, as well as Digital Signage for corporate messaging.
With over 300 employees and consultants, along with over 200 partners, Microserve is different than your average IT provider. Instead of taking a one-size-fits-all approach, we focus on designing custom IT solutions that help our clients more efficiently accomplish their goals. Our clients have trusted our experience, commitment to excellence, and insight to keep all their technologies running and optimized for the future.
Microserve is headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton and Halifax. Founded in 1987, we support the IT needs of businesses and organizations across industries throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Nova Scotia, with clients ranging from small to mid-sized operations and enterprise-level organizations. We partner with each of our clients, regardless of size, to provide custom, responsive IT support and solutions that propel our clients toward their goals.
Heather Schaan, General Manager / VP
280 – 4400 Dominion Street
Burnaby, BC V5G 4G3
Contact us today for a consultation.