Position OverviewMicroserve is looking for a Parts Technician in our Burnaby, BC office. The successful candidate will work as a part of a team processing part orders for various clients and internally for Microserve. This is an entry level position.
- Process and source for all part orders and requirements for both internal & external (Microserve and vendors) customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Interpret part numbers, service manuals and technical information to determine the appropriate part, as needed
- Organize and maintain the inventory areas; maintain parts stocks to proactively improve service levels
- Assist with order, shipping and distribution of parts
- Manage part orders, return-to-vendor claims, and warranty claim statuses to avoid financial penalties and improve service levels
- Manage client financial approvals
- Offering feedback on part ordering processes; process improvements focused on service levels and improved
- Previous experience using and gathering data from an IT service management system
- Significant experience with MS Office Suite, SharePoint, preferred
- Knowledge and experience with IT repair, including PCs, Laptops and printers, preferred
- Knowledge and interest in local IT market and industry is strongly desired
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
If this sound good to you, please apply for the Parts Technician position online or email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
View All Posts