This week we’re looking for a contract Portfolio Manager in Vancouver (details below). You can apply online or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Portfolio Manager Vancouver”.
Position OverviewMicroserve's client requires a Portfolio Manager to join its team in Vancouver. This is a contract position (40 hours per week) for 4 months with an extension as approved by the client.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for portfolio level client relationship management for a given client, managing the project request in-take process, project proposal development, and portfolio level project reporting.
- Managing the project request in-take process for the client IT infrastructure project requests
- Development of IT infrastructure project proposals, working with client Solution Architects,
- Interfacing with clients and third party vendors / service providers to gather project requirements, and to present / review / obtain approval for the project proposals from the clients
- Portfolio client relationship management
- Responsible for ensuring that the pipeline of project requests is managed and customers are updated on the status of their project requests
- Preparation of client portfolio level status reporting / presentations on the project requests
- 3+ years’ experience developing / solutioning project proposals for IT infrastructure projects
- 3+ years client relationship management experience
- 5+ years IT infrastructure project delivery experience, in areas such as servers, storage, and networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience preparing client portfolio level project reporting / presentations
- Healthcare experience is beneficial
Please note: Our client requires a criminal record check and driver’s abstract.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply online or via email or share with a friend who might be interested.
Even if this opportunity isn’t what you’re looking for, this is just one of many open positions we’re filling. Finding your next great job is as easy as emailing us your resume and a little about what kinds of positions you’re looking for.
Are you an employer and need to find contract or permanent employees? Contact our IT Staffing Business development manager to learn how we can find the right people for the right role, right away.
View All Posts