Details for both positions below and the rest of our current positions are available on the Microserve careers page.
Payroll and Benefits Coordinator, Burnaby
Position OverviewReporting to the Payroll Human Resources & Benefits Manager, this individual will be responsible for companywide benefits administration as well as various ad-hoc Payroll and Benefits projects.
- Complete all benefits administration for group extended health and MSP which include all administration, reconciliations, audits, reports, and remittances
- Act as the point of contact and expert for all employee benefits related inquiries
- Meet and coordinate with group plan brokers on an ongoing basis to ensure up to date coverage information is communicated to staff and if any training or communication is needed
- Maintain internal benefits plan booklet and ensure up to date coverage and premium information is included
- Track and maintain employee vacation and time-off requests including audits, scheduling and communications
- Assist Payroll with semi-monthly payroll administration
- Create and maintain confidential employee and contractor files
- Assist payroll Manager in providing confidential employment documentation and training when requested
- Research and coordinate with Payroll and HR team on various payroll/HR activities and projects
- Handle, maintain, reconcile, communicate and audit WCB invoices, coverage, and policies company wide.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Diploma or certification in Payroll and Benefits would be an asset
- Minimum 1 year of working experience of Human Resources practices
- Minimum 1 year payroll and benefits administration experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to meet tight deadlights
- Problem solver and quick thinker
- Can work independently but maintain great communication with management and team
- Occupational First aid certified or willing to obtain first aid certification would be an asset
Project Manager, Victoria
Position OverviewMicroserve's client requires a Project Manager to join its team in Victoria. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, with major coursework in information systems, computer science, or related field, and demonstrated experience successfully managing the development and implementation of large scale enterprise applications.
- PMI certification and prior experience with an application landscape that supports a Health Services environment will be an asset.
- The Project Manager will lead matrix project teams that may include: Operations Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Application Developers, and Systems Engineers.
- The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of project management including: the health and execution of projects, communication of project status both within internal and to external stakeholders (clients and partners), budget management, change management, and the integration of project activities through client implementation methodology.
- These projects are cross-functional and cross-organizational; they vary in scope, visibility, and impact; hence PM’s must effectively facilitate inclusive and consultative decision-making, influence at all levels of the organization, and effectively negotiate and leverage resources.
Apply for the Project Manager position online or email your resume to email@example.com.
View All Posts