Or are you a technical project manager looking for a new gig in Victoria? We have a client in Victoria who’d like to chat with you. Details for both positions are below.
Technical Project Manager, Victoria, BC
Position OverviewMicroserve’s client requires a Technical Project Manager (SDLC or ITIL) to join its team in Victoria. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
ResponsibilitiesOur client has an immediate opening for a Project Manager with a successful track record of managing IT system implementation projects.
- The Project Manager will lead matrix project teams that may include: Operations Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Application Developers, and Systems Engineers.
- The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of project management including: the health and execution of projects, communication of project status both within Maximus and to external stakeholders (clients and partners), budget management, change management, and the integration of project activities through client implementation methodology.
- These projects are cross-functional and cross-organizational; they vary in scope, visibility, and impact; hence PM’s must effectively facilitate inclusive and consultative decision-making, influence at all levels of the organization, and effectively negotiate and leverage resources.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with major coursework in information systems, computer science, or related field, and demonstrated experience successfully managing the development and implementation of large scale enterprise applications.
- PMI certification and prior experience with an application landscape that supports a Health Services environment will be an asset.
Apply for the Technical Project Manager position online or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Printer Technician, Microserve, Burnaby, BC
Position OverviewMicroserve is looking for a Senior Printer Technician for our Burnaby office. In this role you will be responsible for servicing and repairing printers and other Multi-functional Peripherals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintains, deploys, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs printer systems, hardware and related peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Perform diagnostic repairs and preventative maintenance for our clients in the local area
- Trains and consults end users on printer functions as required
- May also be required to repair PC/Workstation and laptops.
- Ensure timely updates are entered into the service management tool.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 5 plus years’ experience in the service and repair of printers/MFP devices
- 5 plus experience in a Digital Imaging Environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive customer service
- CompTIA PDI+ Certification (or similar)
- Certifications from HP or other printer manufacturers considered an asset
- Knowledge of manufacturers service advisory/order management/parts lookup processes preferred.
- Must have reliable vehicle and driver’s license (we offer competitive mileage reimbursement)
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check (CPIC)
View All Posts