1 cup Managed Services
½ cup IT Recruitment and Staffing Services
¼ cup vCIO
2 ½ cups Cloud Services
1 tbsp Backup as a Service
1 tbsp Disaster Recovery as a Service
1. Use Microserve’s IT Recruitment and Staffing Services to find the right talent for your in-house IT team, choosing from the candidates we hand-pick for you from our pool of thousands of qualified, screened applicants.
2. Add in our Managed Services to support your in-house team, freeing up their time to work on big picture or major projects, giving you the flexibility to scale up or down as needed, depending on workload.
3. Stir in a virtual CIO, one of our expert IT consultants who meets with you once a quarter to discuss your company’s past performance, future goals, and IT needs large and small.
4. In a different bowl, beat together our Cloud Services, Backup as a Service, and Disaster Recovery as a Service. The cloud will help your company become more agile, more productive, and more efficient—all while saving you money. And BaaS and DRaaS help to ensure that no matter what happens, your data is protected, and you’ll be able to continue with business as usual.
5. Gently fold the contents of the two bowls together, allowing time for your in-house team to get accustomed to the mixture. Then mix well, being sure to fully integrate each part of your IT batter, so that everything and everyone works together seamlessly.
6. Pour batter into a single office building or into several branch locations. Bake until your company begins to both make more money and save more money—and until scrumptious smells begin to waft through the parking lot.
7. Serve immediately, top with the latest technologies. Ah, the sweet taste of success.
So if you’re ready to create the perfect IT set-up for your company, grab your apron, get out those measuring cups, and give Microserve a call today. We’ll guide you through the entire recipe, and we’ll be there with you every step of the way, to ensure you get the best-tasting set-up possible.
Of course, there is one last ingredient we always include in our clients’ IT set-ups that we didn’t add to the list above. An ingredient that makes all the difference in the world, as any cook or IT team can tell you. So what is this mystery ingredient?
Isn’t it obvious? Of course. It’s technology.
Photo from Flickr by Andrea Goh.
View All Posts