Green Computing Practices
Celebrated every year on April 22, Earth Day is the largest environmental event in the world. More than six million Canadians participate in an Earth Day activity in their communities. Microserve is committed to the principles of reduce, reuse, and recycle and to preserving the environment. We have adopted a number of practices throughout our operations and workplaces that reduce our environmental impact and footprint.
These practices include
- Extensive recycling programs and composting
- Encouragement of carpooling
- Reuse of packing materials
- Elimination of paper and styrofoam cups
- Responsible disposal of old technology
- Green computing practices
- Reducing printing and paper waste
Learn more about Microserve.