Opportunity at Microserve
If you are a hungry Sales Professional who is looking for their next big opportunity, we have the role for you. Microserve is looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales Team in Burnaby, BC. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for identifying and developing new client prospects, managing client relationships, and ensuring successful delivery of Microserve services and solutions to clients.
Who you are:
- You are a sales professional who is able to secure new business and maintain an existing book of business
- You are self-motivated, results driven individual with a sense of urgency in an ever-changing marketplace
- You have impeccable prospecting and negotiation skills.
- You have entrepreneurial spirit that helps you achieve your financial success.
- You have strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job.
- You are hungry, you are a go-getter, and you are not afraid to jump right in
- Actively seek, identify, qualify and develop new business opportunities specializing in IT Services and Solutions.
- Build strong client relationships and continue to build new opportunities within assigned accounts on an ongoing basis
- Develop and nurture solid business relationships with influencer's and decision makers within client organizations who will see you as a trusted IT advisor
- Work closely with other members of the team to develop and present technical solutions that are the best-fit for our clients’ needs
- Take overall responsibility for all aspects of the sales process to ensure the successful delivery of solutions and services within assigned client accounts
- Update and Manage Client information and opportunities in CRM
- Provide forecast and other reports as requested by management
- Act as an escalation point for clients on issues pertaining to all aspects of their relationships with Microserve
- Participate in call-based and other marketing or lead generation campaigns as required
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of teamwork through working cooperatively and effectively with other internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and/or participate in writing proposals and RFP responses for your clients.
- Degree/diploma in related Business field is strongly preferred
- Experienced in sales/account management within the IT Solutions and Services.
- Extensive knowledge and interest in local IT market and industry is strongly desired
- High level of skill with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to make presentations to various clients
- Goal-oriented “go-getter” attitude to achieve targets through self-motivation and determination
- Demonstrated ability to maintain relationships
- Strong leadership skills will be considered an asset