Duties will include the following but are not limited to:
- Proofing and formatting word documents.
- Pay invoices.
- Assign and return accounts receivable.
- Record tracking in Excel.
- Order supplies.
- Answer phone calls and emails.
- Create documents and memos as required.
- Organize events, coordinate Lync meetings and book rooms as required.
- Copy, scan, fax, file and perform records management of physical and digital documents.
- Process and review expenses.
- Act as point of content for any clients.
- Take meeting minutes.
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a related or similar administrative support role.
- Must have experience working in a role that requires exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have customer service experience.
- Must have experience working in a role that requires high attention to detail and strong data entry skills.
- Post secondary education in office/clerical or business administration will be an asset.
- Previous experience working with government or other public sector entities will be an asset.
- Experience with 1GX or other similar enterprise-level accounting systems will be an asset.
Note; This job opportunity is with a Microserve client.