Asset Recovery Technician
Opportunities at Microserve
Location: Burnaby, BC
We are looking for an Asset Recovery (AR) Technician to join our team at our Warehouse in Burnaby BC. The Asset Recovery Technician is responsible for deploying and retiring IT hardware in accordance with our client’s data security requirements. If you are looking to get into IT this is a great entry level role!
Role and Responsibilities
- Organizing and processing incoming warehouse inventory
- Moving skids into Asset Recovery, helping our drivers load or un-load truck (when needed).
- Protecting client data by wiping, destroying, and processing computer hard drives
- Preparing skids of lease return inventory, prepare
- Minor shipping related duties
- Update paperwork and tickets within internal systems
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1+ year warehouse experience, preferably in an enterprise/business IT environment
- Warehouse / Shipping receiving and paperwork experience
- Organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Good attention to detail
- Basic computer user skills (Windows, Excel) an asset
- Experience with computer hardware an asset.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting or individually
- Ability to be accountable to your team and other departments
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check (CPIC)