Location: Vancouver, BC
Staffing Placement Opportunity
- Lead discussions with stakeholder groups to identify, analyze, and validate requirements using a variety of techniques such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, use cases/scenarios, workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into detailed functional and technical specifications.
- In consultation with various stakeholders, develop and maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix and ensure that the solution is delivered according to specifications.
- Coordinate technology stakeholders to define solutions options and identify technology/service gaps.
- Evaluate potential technology solutions to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Work with business stakeholders to document current as-is business processes, using standard business process notation and diagramming methods.
- Work with business stakeholders to design and document future to-be business processes, using standard business process notation and diagramming methods.
- Perform fit-gap analysis, as required.
- Prepare and present decision documentation to key stakeholders for decision-making.
- Assist the project manager in developing and maintaining project plans, WBS, risks and issue logs and any other project planning materials, as required.
- Assist the project manager in developing status reporting materials.
- Support and/or lead the development of a Test Strategy and Plan.
- Support and/or lead User Acceptance Testing.
- Work with suppliers and other stakeholders to resolve conflicts around functionality, features, and specifications.
- Prepare materials to support change management, including support processes and operational handover materials.
- Support the development of key engagement activities across the program as needed.
- Proven negotiation, and conflict management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and influence skills
- Excellent problem solver who follows rigorous logic to bring effective solutions to complex problems (considering technical and business needs)
- Leads with a business mindset. Able to interpret and translate technical information into understandable business summaries which engage business leadership
- Effectively balances big picture thinking with a diligence for detail
- Work effectively with diverse clients, co-workers, and levels of technical knowledge
- Positive, flexible, and open-minded with a hands-on approach towards work assignments
- Able to prioritize, manage, and handle multiple tasks with a proven ability to discern between critical and less important problems
- Able to maintain a calm professionalism and effectively collaborate under pressure
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- 5+ years of functional and business analysis and process improvement experience
- Financial Services experience an asset
- Training and experience in best practice business analysis techniques and processes
- Experience delivering Organizations Change Management deliverables is an asset
- Strong analytical, communication, and writing skills
- Proven track record of working with business stakeholders to identify, assess, document, and recommend solutions that meet requirements
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, supervisors, subject matter experts and end-users
- Ability to work collaboratively, professionally, and effectively with the project team, the business stakeholders, and the end-users
- Knowledge and experience with the standard MS Office tools including Microsoft Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Note; This opportunity is with a Microserve client.