Cloud and Server Engineer (9 Month Contract)
Staffing Placement Opportunity
The description listed below is representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities that may be required. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list and may be altered at any time as deemed necessary by management.
• Engage with end users/customers to gather requirements and convert into technical documentation.
• Enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties. Regular, on-time attendance to work is expected. e
• This position is responsible for business / project-based needs related to building out systems on Cloud platforms and via on-premises virtual machine technologies. This will include implementing and maintaining Cloud Systems on Azure including internal and customer facing cloud services (serverless and container-based).
• Propose, develop and support automation solutions for new system deployments. Any experience with Dell Networker and/or Dell Cloud Tiering w/ Data Domain experience is preferred.
• Anchor and lead cloud engagements by providing technical insights to projects.
• Work closely with clients to establish cloud migration roadmaps and priorities.
• Help clients in identifying key technical risks and mitigation plan for same.
• Continuous Learning and Self-Development
• Customer Service
• Problem Solving
• Team Player/Contributing to Team Success
• Technology, Cloud Engineering, Networking, Windows server & VMWare management
• Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining Cloud Systems on Azure and/or AWS (8+ years).
• Propose, develop and support automation solutions for new system deployments
• Maintain internal and customer facing cloud services (serverless and container-based)
• CDN interface management exp (Akamai preferred)
• DR and Backup environment build and/or maintenance experience (Dell Networker, Cloud Tiering, Data Domain)
• Certifications? – Preferred but not required, Azure, AWS, VMware
Note; this is an opportunity with a Microserve client