Data Analyst – Crisis Line Project (3 month contract)
Location: Burnaby, BC
Staffing Placement Opportunity
The purpose of the Crisis Line Enhancement Project is to improve the quality and capacity of crisis and mental health and substance information and support lines through implementation of governance changes, technological infrastructure upgrades, and other quality improvement processes.
This initiative will secure an enhanced, efficient crisis centre network which reduces duplication, is responsive to call demand, and provides an evidence-based approach to the provision of emotional support, information, referral, and crisis and suicide intervention services.
At a high level overview, the data analyst will be required to:
- Conduct an environment scan
- Conduct a current state assessment
- Define the crisis line performance management indicators
- Prepare draft reports with available KPIs
- Present high-level data acquisition plans
- And more
- Demonstrated experience with developing end-to-end performance management plans
- Minimum of 3 years experience building dashboards in PowerBI, developing data models and writing ETL scripts using Microsoft SSIS
- Minimum of 3 years experience leading business and technical requirements gathering for performance management, analytics and BI projects (i.e. enterprise data warehouses, BI platforms)
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI stack preferred. Advanced knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional (OLAP) data models and ETL tools.
- Experience in health care and mental health environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and organize documentation for different audiences including business requirements, technical documents, indicator definitions and end-user guides
- Ability to translate very technical requirements to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to use query- and report-writing tools is an asset.
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, work collaboratively, and deliver results.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of seven (7) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of eight (8) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of ten (10) years of directly related Consulting Category experience
Note; This opportunity is with a Microserve client.