EMPI Business Analyst (11 Month Contract)
Staffing Placement Opportunity
The Advance Program is looking for a professional services firm to provide a Business Analyst for the EMPI Integration & Data Integrity work, with key deliverables and activities outlined below:
- Identify, execute and manage risks and issues including pragmatic mitigation plans associated with this work-package
- Work closely with the Project Manager to drive the day-to-day activities, as well as, ensure effective communication and escalation of risks and issues within the established project governance;
- Current state assessment
- Include and provide an impact analysis of the implications of incorporating these data standards into the new solution design needs to be included, given different requirements from the vendor (MEDITECH), professional practice and clinical program areas.
- Execute based on the implementation plan, monitor and report on progress
- Support the general activities to progress the EMPI integration & data integrity domain upon the request of the Project Manager, as well as, the program leadership that includes but not limited to the following:
- Support HL7 and FHIR based integrations
- Workflow analysis
- Create business and functional requirements
- Conduct complex analytical work to determine workflows and use cases
- Develop test scripts
- Stakeholder engagement to ensure the appropriate inputs and validation including key decisions
- Participate in Project Management Meetings
- Weekly Status Reporting
- Identify risks and issues and facilitate resolution
- Escalation Point
- Ensures Decisions tracked, signed and registered
While the client is looking for service providers in this phase, the overarching guiding principle and goals of the “Advance program” is to manage the implementation with internal resources given the long-term nature of the project. With this in mind, a key expectation is the effective transition of knowledge through-out the course of the contract by the professional services firm to internal resources.
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required
- Experience working on large health care integration initiatives/projects
- Experience working with Meditech preferred
- Experience of 10+ years
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, including clinical users, provincial partners, vendors, etc.
- Experience working with a diverse group of clinical users
- Experience working with HL7, FHIR, APIs, etc.
- Experience working with EMPI
- Experience in navigating change in a clinical environment
Note; This job opportunity is with a Microserve client