Enterprise / Solution Architect (6 Month Contract)
Location: Remote/Vancouver, BC
Staffing Placement Opportunity
The Solution Architect Role is a key technical position to lead solution discussions with various stakeholders and aligning the business requirements in providing end-to-end solutions under the guidance of Enterprise Architecture.
The Solution Architect must be able to gather requirements and functional specifications, assessing the existing source systems to identify areas in need of improvement. This role will work as a partner with business stakeholders, technology leadership and development teams.
- Work closely with project management teams successfully monitor progress of initiatives.
- Lead analysis, architecture, design, and development working alongside the PMO and Business,
- Collaborate in the creation/enhancement of best practices, points-of-view, and delivery
- Strong analytical, consultative, and team communication, facilitative skills with solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide solution recommendations
- Participate in technical design sessions and develop detailed technical solution documentation.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficient and quality.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Influences changes to standards when necessary.
- Assists domain architecture team on solutions management and timing of financial spend for application solutions.
- Supports the architectural aspects of all application projects in peer IT portfolios.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
- Strong presentation skills across a variety of audiences, technical levels, and situations
- Systems thinker with strong solution development skills
- Has the ability to multi-task across multiple projects, teams, and deadlines
- Has strong communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize and disseminate information out quickly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
- Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment
- Expertise with AWS and Azure
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions architect preferred
- Minimal AWS Practitioner preferred
- Experience with D365 (CRM, Marketing, Customer Voice, Sales) and Power Platform
- Microsoft Certified: D365 + Power Platform Solution Architect preferred.
- Experience with Mulesoft or similar integration tool.
- Advanced IT security certifications may be advantageous.
- Knowledge of SOX, GDPR, and PII.
Note: This is an oppournity with a Microserve client.