Full stack Developer with React + Node (Permanent)
Location: Remote/Vancouver, BC
Staffing Placement Opportunity
Role and Responsibilities
Key roles and responsibilities for this position include but not limited to:
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve issues related to the responsible software components.
- Advocate for good quality code and best practices.
- Conduct peer code reviews.
- Collaborate with other teams to find bottlenecks and resolve blocking issues.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience with creating microservice components in Node.
- Experience with designing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with React, writing well-structured and performant ES6/7 code.
- Experience with modern Web app best practices and responsive designs.
- Strong understanding of accessibility standards and guidelines.
- Passionate in writing elegant, solid, efficient but easy to read code.
- Experience working within an Agile software development lifecycle.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Has strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- React: 4 years (Required)
- Node: 4 years (Required)
Note; This is a permanent opportunity with a Microserve client. The position will be performed remotely for the time being.