HR/ Talent Acquisition Services Administrator (12 Month Contract)
Staffing Placement Opportunity
Description of Services
Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing various administrative activities.
Duties will include the following but are not limited to:
• Proofing and formatting word documents.
• Pay invoices.
• Assign and return accounts receivable.
• Record tracking in Excel.
• Order supplies.
• Answer phone calls and emails.
• Create documents and memos as required.
• Organize events, coordinate Lync meetings and book rooms as required.
• Copy, scan, fax, file and perform records management of physical and digital documents.
• Process and review expenses.
• Act as point of content for any clients.
• Take meeting minutes.
• The proposed resource must have high school diploma.
• Proposed resource must have 3 years experience in a related or similar administrative support role.
• Proposed resource must have experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and MS TEAMS.
• Proposed resource must have experience entering data into information management systems or databases.
• The proposed resource must be able to accommodate working on-site/in-office for the duration of this contract, though the role will be remote to start and 30 days notice will be provided prior to on-site work being required.
Note; this is an opportunity with a Microserve client