Duties will include the following but are not limited to:
- Hands-on implementation, upgrading, trouble-shooting of messaging software and hardware infrastructure.
- Manage and prioritize workload. Check and balance the workload against the team requirements, to result in a service delivery model characterized by cross-training, workload sharing and collaborative team effort.
- Effective teamwork and proficient communication with team members, management team and supported ministries.
- Perform problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Develop and maintain documentation.
- Develop messaging related procedures.
- Provide cross training and knowledge transfer to team members.
Skills and Experience
- Must meet or exceed one of the following:
- University graduation: Information Technology (IT) or related discipline & 6-yr experience supporting Messaging Technologies or Microsoft 365 (M365) services;
- 2-yr diploma: IT or related discipline & 8-yr experience supporting Messaging Tech or M365 services;
- 1-yr certificate: IT or related discipline & 9-yr experience supporting Messaging Tech or M365 services;
- 10-yr experience supporting Messaging Tech or M365 services
- Experience supporting an Exchange 2016 environment or Exchange Online environment of comparable size and complexity to the Client
- Experience with Microsoft architecture, installation and administration in a multi-server environment.
- Experience supporting Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams in an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting M365 security related services like anti-spam, anti-phishing, access management.
- Experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Teams
- Experience with AntiSpam Administration.
- Experience performing access management activities to Microsoft 365 tenants.
- Experience performing Information Management related activities like litigation hold, e-discovery, retention schedules for M365 services
- Experience migrating from an on premise Skype for Business environment to Microsoft Teams.
- Experience implementing or supporting cloud platforms or products.
- Experience supporting bulk mail delivery solutions
Note; This job opportunity is with a Microserve client.