Location: Vancouver, BC
Staffing Placement Opportunity
• Communicating with clients about the status and progress of their projects.
• Gather and analyze project data to identify its weaknesses and resolve any time-related or budgetary snags.
• Supporting the creation of templates and methodologies for project management best practices within the firm.
• Supporting the Business Transformation team with data processing and analysis, creation of presentations, and ongoing tracking and support to action items and outcomes.
• Supporting Business Transformation leadership with updates to status, support change control, and manage risks and issues .
• Liaising with project team members and providing suggestions or solutions to unforeseen issues when needed. Industry Experience:
• Asset to have financial services background
• They can write code to automate things
• Business or communications degree would be super helpful for an individuals in this role.
• Work effectively with diverse clients, co-workers, and levels of technical knowledge.
• Open-minded with a hands-on approach towards work assignments.
• Quick learner and ability to adopt new technologies quickly.
• Excellent problem solver who follows rigorous logic to bring effective solutions to complex problems (considering technical and business needs).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to prioritize, manage, and handle multiple tasks with a proven ability to discern between critical and less important problems.
• Able to maintain a calm professionalism and effectively collaborate under pressure.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
• Must have Strong Microsoft Office suite skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams.
• VBA skills nice to have.
• PMP certification nice to have.
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, AzureDevOps nice to have.
• Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies nice to have.
• Must have experience with reporting and creating dashboards in various mediums.
• Ability to work collaboratively, professionally, and effectively with the project team, the business stakeholders, and the end-users.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Really strong excel skills
• Quick learner
• Tech savy
• Self starter
• This is a builder, reporting around projects and reporting around risks and issues
Note; This opportunity is with a Microserve client.