Senior QA Engineer (6 Month Contract)
Staffing Placement Opportunity
Responsibilities; including but not limited to
• Test case documents including test plans, test cases, test data, test results, defects recorded in bug tracking tool and test reports
• Completed test scripts, documentation, reports.
• Test tool support for TestRail and Test Complete.
Qualifications or Experience Required:
• Work experience with testing Payroll, HR, Finance systems (PeopleSoft 8.4, Unit4 or Workday)
• Solid knowledgeable of defect resolution processes and practices.
• Work experience with test case management, requirements and defect tracking tools.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Candidate is expected to be able to analyze data, identify issues and present their findings in a simple and clear manner
• Troubleshooting skills on windows OS, web and client/server applications.
• Experience with backend and API testing and related test tools (Selenium, WebDriver). Develop, implement, and maintain automation scripts.
• Establish a testing framework, infrastructure, and / or harness from scratch
• Experience maintaining and supporting Test Tools (i.e. TestRail) in large Enterprise
• Able to communicate effectively with developers, business analysts/SMEs, and project managers.
Note; This job opportunity is with a Microserve client. This position will be remote with onsite work as required by the client.