Location: Victoria, BC
Opportunity at Microserve
The Shipper/Receiver will have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy, cleanliness, and safety.
- Organizing and processing incoming warehouse inventory
- Moving skids into disposal, helping our drivers load or un-load truck (when needed).
- Coordinate shipping with couriers
- Make necessary verifications against documents and authorizing for correctness of the delivery order
- Process orders and documents for export/shipping
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Applicant must be organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Applicants should have good communications skills
- Basic computer user skills (Windows, Excel) an asset
- Ability to work under pressured and fast paced work environment
- Ability to adapt to changes and to learn company policies quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting or individually
- Ability to be accountable for a team and other departments
- Up to 2 years of experience in a warehouse setting
- Contributes to Health and Safety
- Forklift certification preferred
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check (CPIC)
At Microserve, we're an industry leader in providing technology solutions to public and private sector clients across Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 250 staff, and are one of the largest technology solutions providers, recognized for our ability to deliver and innovate to meet the changing needs of our clients.