Location: Richmond, BC
Staffing Placement Opportunity
The client is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. This is a full-time position reporting to the Lead Software Engineer.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- . Analyze, diagnose and resolve issues related to software components.
- . Identify algorithms and efficient computation methods to solve rendering related problems.
- . Advocate for good quality code and best practices.
- . Conduct peer code reviews.
- . Collaborate with other teams to find bottlenecks and resolve blocking issues.
- . Present concepts to the team, facilitate discussions and provide feedback.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- . Experience with writing well-structured and performant ES6/7 code.
- . Experience with various data structures and algorithm implementations.
- . Understanding the inner workings of modern web browsers is an asset.
- . Experience working within an Agile software development lifecycle.
- . Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- . Has strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- . Able to work effectively in a distributed team environment.
- . Fluent in spoken and written English.
Note; This opportunity is with a Microserve client.