Test Lead (4 Month Contract)
Location: Remote/Burnaby, BC
Staffing Placement Opportunity
Responsibilities; including but not limited to
• Registration and Scheduling
• Testing leadership and execution support will be required to support major releases, enhancements, and production hotfixes
Qualifications or Experience Required:
• Contribute to test strategy for Unit, Integrated System, User Acceptance, and Production Hotfix test scope.
• Review requirements and work with the Business Analyst team, Product Owners, and vendor to develop test scenarios and test cases.
• Define and develop the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery and overall testing strategy.
• Modify test plan and schedule based on progress of build, testing, and environment availability.
• Deliver testing progress reports based on defined QA status requirements.
• Participate in test execution as required to meet project delivery milestones and support defect triaging.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise testing team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Note; This job opportunity is with a Microserve client. This position will be remote with onsite work as required by the client.