Microserve’s IT procurement services help organizations get the most out of their IT investment. For 30 years, our IT sourcing experts have been helping our clients select the best technologies for their needs, optimize their supply chains and simplify management of multi-vendor procurement, and get the most bang for their IT dollars.
As one of Western Canada’s leading IT solution providers, and the #1 IT Solution Provider based in BC, Microserve has the breadth of resources and buying power to provide our clients with the best combination of pricing and availability. Our aggressive purchasing strategy, strong vendor relationships and leading market position enable us to procure the best possible deals for our clients.
Microserve’s procurement services provide exceptional value to our clients through:
· Pre-Sales Consultation & Support - Our experienced and highly qualified procurement team is well-versed in a wide range of industry leading technologies and solutions. We help our clients select the best technologies for each application, maximizing value for dollar.
· E-procurement - Microserve offers a secure, customized e-procurement solution for our customers to conveniently place and track orders. Features of Microserve's e-store offering include real-time product availability and pricing, secure and customizable customer account access, customer specific products and pricing, customer specific business rules and optional integration with our clients’ systems.
· Dedicated Account Team – When working with Microserve you’ll work with a consistent team of people who are familiar with your business needs and technical environment and experts in their fields. Our team members understand how business, technology, people and processes mesh, and how to guide you through the procurement process so that you get the greatest return on your investment. Microserve team members regularly participate in training and seminars to make sure they’re up to speed and can advise you on the latest industry trends, product and technology developments.
· Manufacturer & Distributor Relationships – We maintain strong relationships and high-level authorizations with industry leading IT manufacturers and distributors, allowing us to provide the best possible pricing and delivery.
· Local Warehouse & Configuration Centers - Microserve maintains local warehouse and configuration facilities at all of our branches to provide our clients with access to local inventory and accurately staged delivery.
· Ongoing Support - We provide ongoing support for the products and solutions we sell, including implementation and configuration services, operational support, break/fix support for hardware both in and out of warranty, management of ongoing hardware and software support, and equipment disposal services.