Discover Microserve Added Value for HCI VX RAIL
Microserve provides hyper-convergence technology (HCI) infrastructure solution to unite computing, storage, and networking components into a single system.
We can help build private data center environments that are agile, manageable and future-focused while keeping operations running smoothly and costs down.
This results in a fast track to performance, with all resources to be shared across all instances of a hyper-converged technology data center in partnership with Dell HCI VxRail and VMWare.
Microserve & Dell HCI VX RAIL With VMWare Cloud Benefits
- Microserve plays a key role in a consultative approach in the implementation and asking the right questions for an HCI data center.
- Modernize the data center, accelerate the path to hybrid cloud, and enable cloud native applications with Dell VxRail.
- VxRail, powered by Dell EMC PowerEdge server platforms and VxRail HCI System Software can future proof your infrastructure and enables deep integration across the VMware ecosystem.
- Enables continuous innovation to meet any HCI use case – including support for many of the most demanding workloads and applications.
- Ensures high-performance IT and high availability of critical technology infrastructure for data centers.
- Power, cooling, and management solutions to protect your critical IT systems.
Microserve & Dell Provides Mission-Critical HCI Data Centre for 25,000 Students and 2,000 Staff at Douglas College
Dell Partnership for Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
Microserve is partnered with Dell Technologies Cloud to tackle the common problem of cloud complexity. This helps enterprises to easily administer, if not consolidate, multiple clouds. VMware Cloud on Dell EMC is Dell’s answer to the hybrid cloud.
The offering pairs Dell EMC’s VxRail hyper-converged infrastructure with VMware’s cloud software and resides in the enterprise’s data center or edge location.
The data center-as-a-service platform appeals to our managed service enterprise clients which must comply with regulations, while seeking to take advantage of cloud capabilities.
Mission-Critical Data Centre Upgrade
Douglas College is the largest degree-granting college in British Columbia, Canada, with 25,000 students per year, while employing 2,000 teaching faculty and other staff. It needed to modernize technology as some of the college’s equipment was significantly aging and it needed to reduce its environmental footprint. The business driver was the imminent threat of its old data center failure.
Microserve proposed the Dell VxRail HCI with VMmare solution, which reduced the physical servers by 60%, resulting in a significant reduction in carbon dioxide emissions. This does not even include the downstream savings of 60% less air conditioning for the new HCI solution.