Green InitiativesMicroserve is committed to reducing, reusing, and recycling as part of how we live and work. Our business practices are designed to reduce our ecological footprint by implementing a number of initiatives to minimize any environmental impact from our business.
Implementing internal green initiatives and creating green practices for our clients are the two main ways Microserve embraces sustainability. Some of our core practices include:
- Market products that are safe, energy efficient, environmentally friendly, and that can be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
- Work with responsible manufacturers who are committed to environmental computing practices and meet or exceed applicable government requirements.
- Reduce employee car travel by encouraging Public Transit and carpooling to work.
- Eliminate non-environmentally friendly office supplies such as paper or Styrofoam cups and other disposable items
- Reduce paper waste. Microserve extensively uses recycled-content paper. In addition, we have reduced the use of paper by implementing electronic ordering and reporting.