Data Center Solutions
Discover Our Added Value For Data Center Technology
No matter the size of your organization or industry, the demands placed on your data center technology are unrelenting. Regulatory compliance is also driving new requirements for data retention, information handling, privacy, security, business continuity and disaster recovery.
Microserve can help with data center solutions from IT equipment and infrastructure components, to virtualization technologies, tiered storage, hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI), private cloud, and more!
Microserve Data Center Benefits
Data Center IT Equipment, Setup and Maintenance
Our data center products include data center IT equipment: servers, storage arrays, routers and firewalls, as well as supporting infrastructure for the physical data center, like cooling systems, UPS, and cabling. Our data center services provide deployment & installation of hypervisor solutions, technical support, and configuration of the entire data center stack or individual components.
Microserve can help build your own data centers or leverage a shared data center with other tenants via our cloud offerings. Our data center solutions can include just the setup and maintenance of certain racks within a data center, or they can expand to include the design and construction of an entirely new, proprietary data center.
Data centers around the world are reaching limits in power, cooling and space. Capital constraints are requiring organizations to rethink data center strategy. Converged Infrastructure (CI) and Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) solutions have emerged as a great way to overcome IT sprawl and establish the foundation for your private cloud environment or even branch office location.
Microserve provides products and services related to CI/HCI hardware and software:
- Servers, virtual infrastructure including storage area networks (SAN), network-attached storage (NAS), racks, consumables, accessories and peripherals, and backup and disaster recovery (DR) solutions.
- Assist your organization to achieve desired performance and availability needs, as well as meeting recovery point and recovery target objectives.
- Our solutions developed may incorporate technologies such as array-based (and host-based) storage replication, snapshots/clones, virtual tape library infrastructure, and automated failover solutions for business-critical applications.
- Coordinate and manage third-party, offsite backup solutions for disaster recovery purposes, including backup as a service to the Microserve cloud infrastructure.
Virtualization is the most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility for all sizes of businesses. Our virtualization solutions enable exceptional levels of workload isolation, granular resource control, high availability, and integration with existing system management software. These solutions are ideal for customers who want to increase the performance and efficiency of technology infrastructure while lowering costs.
Microserve proven results of virtualization solutions include:
- Lower hardware acquisition and maintenance costs
- Consolidation of idle system resources
- Increased operational efficiency
- Consistent production environments
- ‘Green’ IT initiatives
- Achieve higher levels of availability
- Our virtualization services include;
- Server consolidation assessments
- VMware or MS Hyper-V architecture and design
- Physical to Virtual (P2V) migration projects
- Full virtualization solution implementation services
Our data center storage solutions are devices, equipment and software technologies that enable data and application storage within your data center facility, as well as value-added data center storage services:
- Storage assessments
- Assessing your growth and forecasting your future storage needs
- Scanning messaging and file subsystems to identify information such as file age and duplication
- Providing recommendations and storage roadmaps based on our analysis
- Storage solution architecture and design
- Implementation and ongoing maintenance
Microserve provides hyper-convergence technology infrastructure to unite computing, storage, and networking components into a single system, putting you on the fast track to performance. The primary difference between converged infrastructure (CI) and hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) is that in HCI, both the storage area network and the underlying storage abstractions are implemented virtually in software rather than physically. This enables management of all resources to be shared across all instances of an HCI data center.
Microserve hyper-convergence infrastructure allows to:
- Rapidly develop and deliver new services and growth
- Create new revenue streams and tap into new markets
- Eliminate technology infrastructure and management complexity
- Increase overall efficiencies and lower operational costs
Dell Partnership for Data Center Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
Microserve is partnered with Dell Technologies Cloud to tackle the common problem of cloud complexity. This helps enterprises to easily administer, if not consolidate, multiple clouds. VMware Cloud on Dell EMC is Dell’s answer to the hybrid cloud. The offering pairs Dell EMC’s VxRail hyper-converged infrastructure with VMware’s cloud software and resides in the enterprise’s data center or edge location.
The data center-as-a-service platform appeals to our managed service enterprise clients which must comply with regulations, while seeking to take advantage of cloud capabilities.
Unlock Your Business's Full Potential with Our Expert IT Support and Solutions
We are dedicated to supporting your business and helping you thrive in the digital age. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your organization to the next level – get in touch with us today!