BAS – Helpdesk Contractor (6 Month Contract)
Staffing Placement Opportunity
Experience and Role Accountabilities
• A minimum three (3) years of production support and/or upgrade experience in IT Business Application Support or equivalent.
• Deliver support services for multiple applications such as SAP financial expenses, mobile applications, Intelligent Electronic Device (IED) Gateway, Power Smart, and other applications by responding, investigating, resolving, and documenting customer issues while adhering to standards and guidelines.
• Provide high quality support solutions to customers by creating, updating, and closing tickets accurately, answering phone calls within standard times, and correctly investigating and resolving issues on time to support business objectives.
• Monitor customer requests and associated support services delivered by providing regular reports to the project manager on request volume and service metrics to ensure that the work is performed according to plan.
• Collaborate with the business, vendors, and team members to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technological issues while providing timely status updates to the solution lead on all work requests.
• Contribute to IT projects and initiatives such as version upgrades and enhancements as needed to continuously produce high quality and sustainable solutions.
• Provide ongoing guidance and technical expertise regarding the functions and operations of components to users, customers, partner resources, and multiple sustainment teams to continuously build capability.
Education and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent
• Intermediate working knowledge and excellent skills in adhering to divisional and ISO 9000 quality standards and documentation procedures.
• Excellent technical skills in troubleshooting and correcting issues in the following areas:
• Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, and Access)
• Excellent communication skills for professional environment, written and spoken
Note; this is an opportunity with a Microserve client