Client Delivery Executive
Location: Lower Mainland, BC
Opportunity at Microserve
Microserve is looking for an experienced Client Delivery Executive (CDE) to join our team. This position requires a seasoned IT services leader who has the necessary aptitude to work alongside our clients. The CDE will have overall responsibility for management of Microserve’ s relationship with assigned clients, including managing delivery of all in scope IT services, related IT projects, and P&L management.
The Client Delivery Executive is ultimately accountable for overseeing the delivery, management and growth of complex, multi-disciplinary solutions to Microserve clients. The successful candidate must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with Microserve clients, other Microserve team members, as well as third party vendors to optimize service quality and delivery
· Lead IT delivery teams responsible for providing IT services to our clients, providing leadership and support
· Report to Microserve and Client leadership teams on a regular basis, focusing on providing status, risk management, and overseeing corrective actions being taken by the delivery team required to ensure success.
· End to end management of assigned teams including hiring, coaching, training, performance management, needs definition and contribution management
· Comprehensive financial and contract management for assigned clients
· Maintaining end-to-end accountability for client satisfaction and overall delivery excellence
· Participate in IT strategy planning activities
· Provide input and recommendations regarding standards, policies and procedures with relation to Information Technology
· Identify appropriate product/service offerings to meet clients’ needs, in collaboration with Microserve SMEs
· Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other Microserve teams as appropriate and requested on an ongoing basis to the benefit of the overall company
Required Skills & Experience:
· 10+ years hands on experience in IT service management and service delivery in an enterprise environment
· ITIL or ITSM certification strongly preferred
· 5+ years of direct, end-to-end people management experience preferred
· Project management experience and certification considered an asset
· Experience working for an IT service provider in a client-management role strongly preferred
· Demonstrated financial acumen and P&L management experience
· Ability to work onsite at client locations
At Microserve, we are an industry leader in providing technology solutions to public and private sector clients across Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 300 staff, and are one of the largest technology solutions providers, recognized for our ability to deliver and innovate to meet the changing needs of our client.