Collaboration Practice Lead
Opportunties at Microserve
Microserve is looking for a MS Teams Collaboration Practice Lead to join our Professional Services team. Microserve’s collaboration practice is based on Microsoft technologies. The successful candidate must be an expert on Microsoft Collaboration technologies, primarily MS Teams.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead, grow and mature Microserve’s Collaboration (MS Teams) Practice.
Working in partnership with Microserve’s sales organization you will successfully grow Microserve’s MS Teams Collaboration professional services including direct consulting on Teams Calling and Teams Rooms system solutions within new and existing client organizations. You will be expected to participate in workshops for our clients to assist with their ongoing technology planning and drive additional business within existing accounts by providing exceptional expertise and value to our clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Primary point of contact for all Partners and contractors required to fulfill our collaboration services portfolio
- Act as a SME in partnership with Microserve’s Account Managers to grow Microserve’s Collaboration practice through working with small and midmarket through enterprise organizations
- Responsible for deal strategy for all collaboration services in collaboration with account managers and VP of Professional services for related presales efforts
- Own the creation of Statement of Work (SoW) and proposals for collaboration offerings, including the development and maintenance of proposal templates
- Responsible for working with Collaboration partners such as Microsoft, Telecommunications providers, or other vendors to determine certification and training requirements related to our partnership status
- Develop and maintain professional services deliverables such as Teamwork and/or Collaboration assessments and/or related controls assessment or maturity reporting
- Develop managed services offerings related to collaboration technologies
- Provide presales support for Sales organization including qualifying clients, strategic direction and overall leadership for professional services opportunities and engagements.
- Conduct workshop sessions with our clients to drive Microsoft 365 based requirements gathering, assess current infrastructure for MS Teams deployment including enterprise telephony
- Provide quality project execution through collaborative consulting with each of our clients; from assessments to implementations for Chat, Conferencing, Calling or other related technologies such as Azure AD Identity Management.
- Preparation and presentation of related material to project teams, steering committees and/or stakeholder organizations
- Working as a project delivery member within a team of consultants under the direction of the project manager or delivering on engagements as lead consultant; depending on size and project scope
- Responsible to create solution design documents that describe and explain solutions attributes and associated benefits
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in leading unified communications and collaboration related projects (Chat, Meetings, Telephony, Devices) from design through to implementation
- Experience in facilitating client presentations and workshops
- Experience in bridging business and technology – tying technology solutions to business needs, and articulating business value of technology
- Experience in the creation and implementation of M365 Governance models (naming conventions, policies, retention, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems is desirable
- Experience working with a Service Provider is strongly desirable
- Relevant certifications (ITIL, Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator or Enterprise Administrator Expert) would be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – including ability to write proposal and RFP response content
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in Unified Communications related technologies
- Minimum of one year experience with practical application of MS Teams Unified Communications
- A minimum of two years demonstrated experience with Azure and O365 architectures