Communication and Engagement Lead (6 Month Contract)
Staffing Placement Opportunity
- Lead and drive the Communications and Engagement strategy and plan in alignment with the overall organizational change management plan.
- Lead, develop and manage the approach for program channels and creation of content – may include but not limited to intranet and social media methods.
- Establish and monitor effectiveness of communications and engagement efforts and being able to pivot and adjust to ensure goals are being met throughout.
- Partner closely with key program team members to ensure there is a cohesive plan in place that considers the evolving communication and engagement needs of the program.
- Ensure alignment with the client’s Corporate Communications teams’ standards and practices.
- Other duties as directed or required to support the program.
Skills and Experience
- Strong written and oral communication in a business environment (no exceptions)
- Ability to translate complex c technology concepts into meaningful communication mediums, tailored and appropriate for audience, channel, etc. for Information System Transformation.
- Worked as part of organizational change management team on large, complex CIS / HIS implementation projects.
- Leadership and management skills to guide and motivate team members.
- Must be relationship focused and a strong team builder. Experience in working in large teams within a multi stakeholder environment (e.g., vendors and staff).
- Acute attention to detail.
- Creative with strong visual communication experience (e.g., executive level presentations that tells a story with crisp graphics).
- Self motivated, problem solver and critical thinker.
- Microsoft suite, Adobe Illustrator, other graphic design tools.
- Web Design Experience (e.g., HTML, WIX, Squarespace, Social Media, WordPress, wireframe development, etc.).
- Collaborative and able to work with diverse stakeholder groups at all levels of an organization.
- Leadership and management skills to guide and motivate other staff to assist on communications activities.
Note; This job opportunity is with a Microserve client.