Intermediate Data Engineer (Permanent Placement)
Staffing Placement Opportunity
We are looking for an Intermediate Data Engineer to join our Business-Intelligence team. As part of a scrum team, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with others to design, build, and test data-centric pipelines for the clients analysis platform.
• Design, implement, and test AWS-based, data pipelines.
• Design and develop efficient ETL solutions.
• Design, implement, and unit test Java-based applications and microservice components.
• Participate in scrum processes.
• Review and analyze requirements during sprint planning.
• Create necessary design documentations.
• Working with scrum team to come up with the best solutions.
• Participate in code and design reviews.
• Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
• Provide technical guidance to more junior staff, and review and oversee their work.
• 2+ years experience with AWS data processing tools (storage, processing, etc.)
• 5+ years of Java development experience.
• Experience creating ETL pipelines.
• Experience working with data visualizations and dashboards.
• Experienced with JDK 8+, Spring Boot.
• Experience in creating and implementing REST API in microservices components
• Experience with both relational and non-relational data stores.
• Experience with Docker.
• Experience with Kafka.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
Note; this is an opportunity with a Microserve client