Organization Change Management (OCM) Coordinator (9 Month Contract)
Hybrid/New Westminster, BC
Staffing Placement Opportunity
Reporting to the ERP Program’s OCM Lead. They will work closely with other members of the OCM team and the wider program teams. The OCM Coordinator will provide services as follows including but not limited to:
1. Support the development and delivery of stakeholder engagement, communication & training materials for the program – OCM implementation and sustainment deliverables.
2. Support the management of change champions to ensure readiness across all stakeholder groups.
3. Support the development and implementation of change communications and engagement materials as per the PST Project OCM Plan to support readiness and deployment activities.
4. Lead the logistics aspect of training implementation planning and preparation.
5. Assist in developing and executing the training course offerings and training schedule.
6. Manage the scheduling/coordination of all training activities as per the training plan (in consultation with project leads/SMEs, trainers and change champions).
7. Coordinate all training requests and registrations, including resources necessary for successful delivery of training (course offerings, training sessions, training materials, trainer logistics, training records/attendance, evaluations, etc.).
8. Follow up with employees and managers who have not completed required courses.
9. Support the consolidation of training evaluation responses.
10. Work with the Project Team and all relevant stakeholder teams to identify, document, manage, and resolve issues and risks identified, including mitigating change impacts.
11. Engage with key stakeholders (including Project Team, Project Steering Committee, Senior Advisory Group and Project Sponsors) to support execution of change communications plans as required.
12. Provides any additional engagement, training, and communications support to the OCM Lead and Change Communications Specialist as assigned.
13. Other project management coordination activities as required.
Knowledge and Experience
This program is complex and requires an OCM coordinator who has:
• Prior experience in training coordination for a system implementation
• Excellent demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade others.
• Ability to work flexibly and pivot as and when needed as priorities change
• Minimum three (3) years of previous related experience.
• Advantage – Familiarity of working within a change management project team and the general understanding of the Prosci methodology
• Computer skills – Standard Office tools including word processing and spreadsheet software, and common project management software such as MS Project and Visio.
These include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Fully execute the training logistics plan for each deployment.
2. Manage weekly and monthly reporting.
3. Represent OCM workstream and weekly project management meetings.
4. Execute change agent logistics plan.
5. Manage the training evaluation process.
6. Manage the OCM workstream’s SharePoint site.
Note; this is an opportunity with a Microserve client