SharePoint Developer (Permanent Position)
Staffing Placement Opportunity
Required Skills, Experience and Education
• Proficiency in a Microsoft environment, specifically M365
• Relevant functional experience with SharePoint Online including integrations with Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Teams.
• Relevant experience as a SharePoint Developer including Web UX/UI.
• Experience with migration from an on-premise file server environment to SharePoint Online and Sharegate.
• Experience with Agile approach to development
• High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-ups
• Excellent written and oral communication skills – must be able to communicate technical direction, discuss and incorporate business requirements
• Ability to work independently: self-learner, motivated, enthusiastic, and someone who enjoys learning and sharing new technologies and collaboratively as a team member in the accomplishment of goals.
o Power Automate: Proven experience in using Power Automate to create workflows that connect existing applications (e.g., Office 365, SharePoint, MS Teams, Outlook, SQL Server, Power BI, Adobe Creative Suite etc.)
o Power BI: An expert in DAX and Power BI Desktop, with experience in interpretation, analytics, visualization, and warehousing of data. Familiarity with Microsoft BI stack – SQL Server Analysis Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
o PowerApps: hands-on knowledge of Canvas and Model-Driven apps, SharePoint Forms and Dataverse/Common Data Service (CDS)
Note; this is an opportunity with a Microserve client