Location: Central Saanich, BC
The Warehouse Associate will have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy, cleanliness, and safety.
- Organizing and processing incoming warehouse inventory
- Moving skids into disposal, helping our drivers load or un-load truck (when needed).
- Coordinate shipping with couriers
- Verify documents for correctness on shipping and receiving documents
- Pick and process orders as required
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Applicant must be organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Applicants should have good communications skills
- Basic computer user skills (Windows, Excel) an asset
- Ability to work under pressured and fast faced work environment
- Ability to adapt to changes and to learn company policies quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting or individually
- Ability to be accountable for a team and other departments
- Previous warehouse experience an asset.
- Contributes to Health and Safety
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check (CPIC)
Employee will understand, meet and live our core values
Will Sweep Floors, Openness, Flexibility, Not Stuffy, Customer Driven