Microserve wins contract to provide desktops, laptops, thin clients and related services to Cybera ShareIT members
In February 2017, Cybera signed a master agreement with Microserve for an initial term of 3.5 years. This agreement offers a wide array of Dell, Lenovo and Apple desktops, laptops, monitors, as well as thin clients (via the Wyse extension of Dell) for higher education use, as well as related IT services, and is open to all Cybera ShareIT members.
Cybera is a not for profit organization focused on advancing technology and innovation in Alberta. Originally established by and for university research, Cybera now supports government, educational institutions, not-for-profits, business incubators and entrepreneurs. Shared IT Services through Cybera’s ShareIT service is one of the services Cybera offers to members. ShareIT is an IT procurement service currently available to Cybera’s post-secondary institution members with the goal to increase service offerings to all members, leverage economies of scale across the membership, and reduce service management duplication. Learn more about Cybera ShareIT at http://www.cybera.ca/services/shareit/.
In addition to offering aggressive, educationally priced technology products to ShareIT members, Microserve contract with Cybera also includes:
- Technology lifecycle management services, including warehousing, configuration, software packaging and distribution, image management, deployment, ongoing support, and decommissioning/disposal
- Desktop management services including Service Desk and Desk-side Support, patching, and Anti Virus / Anti Malware
- Assistance with standardization, technology road mapping and selecting the best technology for your needs
- E-procurement via a secure online catalogue customized with your standard, approved products and the option to integrate directly into your systems
- Relationship management and dedicated account teams by member organization
You can find more information on the Microserve – Cybera contract, here on the Cybera website.
How to Purchase
Please contact Larry Stefanishen, Alberta Regional Manager, Microserve.
View All News